ALL WHEELS CAR SHOW
Elburn Lions Club
OCTOBER 4, 2020
October 4, 2020
Gate Opens at 8:00 am
Registration Closes at 12:00 pm
Awards at 3:00 pm
Online registration is closed. You can register your vehicle onsite the date of the show.
The Elburn Lions Club regretfully will be cancelling our annual Car Cruise and Steak Dinner on Saturday. We have not received enough interest in participation to continue with planning this event. However the All Wheel Car Show will still take place on Sunday!
The Annual Fall Classic All Wheel Car Show is a fundraising event that takes place the first Sunday in October. Almost 300 – 400 Cars and Motorcycles take part come rain or shine. Screening for masks will be done at our registration gate, social distancing will be encouraged throughout the event as well as the use of masks. Participants will experience changes in registration, concessions, our bar, and the awards ceremony.”
Our Sunday All Wheels Car Show is held on our beautiful grounds each year and is geared toward family interests that include:
- “The Witch” will return to serve chili to participants while it lasts.
- Participant judging for over 30 classes will provide 65+ awards.
- Commemorative tee shirts will be available for sale.
- 50/50 tickets will be for sale during the show.
- Our Best of the Best Competition will be judged by our team of judges to select the best stock and best modified vehicles from this season’s top awarded vehicles. Past winners have gone on to compete on a national level.
- Preregistration is $15.00 per vehicle until September 19. Registration at the gate is $20.00.
- DJ Music
- Children’s playground
- Sporting Events on our Flat screen TVs inside clubhouse
- Donuts, Coffee and Drinks, full concessions (Provided by the Leos- the youth division of our club) available to purchase including a cash bar.
This charity event last year benefited the following:
- We sponsored four veterans on the Freedom Flight for a weekend in Washington DC.
- We paid the food expenses for our annual Leos Veterans Dinner.
- We donated to USO of Illinois.
- We donated to Conley Outreach to support local families in need.
- We donated to Breast Cancer Research through their foundation.
- We sponsored two campers to attend Camp Lions.
- We donated to local Boy and Girl Scout Troops