Come down to the park for our second annual Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Drop off your pumpkins between 9:00am and 11:30am. Voting will begin at noon and end at 1:30pm.
Feel free to stick around for the car show. There will be food, cars, a craft show and more.
Here are the rules for the pumpkin decorating contest:
1. Only one entrant per contestant
2. The main part of each entry must be a pumpkin.
3. Pumpkins may not be carved or hollowed out.
4. Pumpkins may not be larger than 2’ x 2’ x 2’.
5. Pumpkins may not be reclaimed until after the contest.
6. Objects and materials used to decorate pumpkins may not be reclaimed until after the contest, under any circumstances.
7. Objects, paper, and materials of any kind may be pinned or glued to pumpkins. Participants may also draw or paint on their entries. Again, do not carve or hollow out your pumpkin.
8. No electrical device may be used as part of any entry.
9. Each entry must have a title.